Recent Before & After Photos

Reconstruction After Kitchen Fire


A fire started in the kitchen and ravaged this home in Huntsville, ruining the hardwood floors, walls, ceiling, marble countertops, backsplash, custom cabi... READ MORE



Frozen Pipe Bursts In Garage


The water heater in this home was located in the garage.  Both sides of the wall were exterior walls.  The supply line to the water heater froze and b... READ MORE



Burst Pipe In Attic


The photos are from a water damage job we completed in January 2014.  It was very cold that month and there were many frozen pipes in the Huntsville area.&... READ MORE



Septic Backup On Christmas Day


This homeowner had a septic backup on Christmas Day.  It started in the bathroom and spread to the hallway, living room, kitchen and a bedroom.  ... READ MORE



Mold After Water Heater Leak


This home had a water damage after the water heater leaked.  SERVPRO was called out a week after the water damage happened.  The water damage had... READ MORE



Soot Cleanup


A candle was the cause of this fire in a rental home in South Huntsville.  Twelve rooms of the home had smoke and soot damage.  SERVPRO was conta... READ MORE



White Mold On Basement Furniture


White spots of mold began growing on several pieces of furniture in the finished basement of a Huntsville home.  The basement wasn't used very often and ev... READ MORE



Large Commercial Water Damage


SERVPRO of North Madison County cleaned up a large commercial water damage at a college campus in Huntsville.  A main water supply line burst overnight and... READ MORE



Madison Assisted Living Facility Water Damage


We have been fortunate to build and sustain a great working relationship with many of our commercial clients.  They look to SERVPRO for help whenever it is... READ MORE



Mold On Baseboards


A small amount of mold was found growing on a section of baseboards in this Huntsville home. SERVPRO was called for an inspection and an estimate.  During ... READ MORE